DRP & ERP solutions in Mexico
DRP : IT Disaster Recovery Plan
We know that as of today, every enterprise, functions digitally more than manually or physically. Employees use electronic Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) telephone systems to communicate with one another, as well as emails to quickly and effectively process information and other wireless devices to create, process, manage and communicate information. While Servers process information and store large amounts of data, Desktop computers, laptops and wireless devices are used by employees to create, process, manage and communicate information. Thus, in times of a possible crisis, when your organisation’s information technology might cease to function, it is eminent that your firm has an effective disaster recovery plan as the organisation itself might cease to work, disrupting the flow of your business.
This is where we, GeekIT, come into the picture
Not sure about developing a Disaster Recovery plan? No problem, we’ll do it for you.
Our DRP services are tailored according to your business continuity plan to ensure that our DRP plan is well suited to your business. We will be responsible for compiling an inventory of your hardware (e.g. servers, desktops, laptops and wireless devices), software applications and data, along with the final disaster recovery plan which will include a customised strategy to ensure that all your critical information is backed up. We will also test the DRP plan periodically to make sure that it works for your organisation.
Our IT recovery strategies
Our IT recovery strategies are mainly oriented towards restoring hardware, applications and data in time to meet the needs of the business recovery. They are developed keeping in mind the loss of one or more of the following system components:
- Computer room environment: secure computer room with climate control, conditioned and backup power supply, etc.
- Hardware: networks, servers, desktop and laptop computers, wireless devices and peripherals
- Connectivity to a service provider (fiber, cable, wireless, etc.)
- Software applications: electronic data interchange, electronic mail, enterprise resource management, office productivity, etc.
- Data and restoration
Our IT recovery services
IT recovery and back up should be an integral part of an IT disaster recovery plan and with GeekIT, you can be assured that your IT is our top priority.
1 Hot Sites Services : We provide “hot sites” for our clients as a part of our IT disaster recovery. These sites are fully configured data centers with commonly used hardware and software products. We also include unique equipment or software that is used at the time of disaster.Your Data streams, data security services and applications will be hosted and managed by us. This information can be accessed at the primary business site or any alternate site using a web browser. If an outage is detected at the client site by the us, we will automatically hold data until the client’s system is restored. Along with this, we can also provide data filtering and detection of malware threats, which will enhance your cyber security.
2 Data Back up : Our cloud services will ensure that your critical data is tucked away safely and securely, ready for use as and when needed by you.
ERP : Enterprise Resource Planning
ERP is an acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning, but even its full name does not quite explain it . For that, you need to understand the various processes that are essential to running a business, including inventory and order management, accounting, human resources, customer relationship management (CRM), marketing and beyond. At its most basic level, ERP software integrates these various functions into one complete system to streamline processes and information across the entire organization. It is that glue, that binds all the various departments of an organisation to ensure coordination and smooth flow within an enterprise.
Our ERP Integration Services
Whether you want to increase the communication between your various departments, integrate fragmented business operations or improve your decision making by sharing data across your organization, our cost effective ERP integration services will help you achieve these goals.
We can either, help you develop an ERP system from scratch or customize an off-the-shelf ERP system for you that will improve the effectiveness of your departments and deliver a long term competitive edge.
Our complete range of end-to-end ERP services will enable you to:
- Automate your business processes.
- Share accurate, real-time data across your entire organization.
- Improve customer satisfaction by enabling your personnel to access a single view of customer data.
- Integrate the various applications used within your business to ensure continuous flow of secure information.
- Customize the interface between your ERP tool and other systems.
- Access a portal or dashboard which would enable your employees to quickly understand the business' performance on key metrics.
- Lower costs by reducing paperwork and improving productivity.
Our ERP solutions are implemented via :
- ERP Integration – We’ll help you improve your firm’s productivity and revenue growth by integrating your ERP software with other applications, including those that support your customer relationship management (CRM) and e-commerce activities.
- ERP Implementation and Customization Services – A flexible ERP solution will be developed and deployed from scratch or customized using an existing platform, such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Peoplesoft or SAP.